With our IT Support, you can be rest assured that there will be a pair of helping hands when you need them. Our standard support desk operates between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm, with flexible options for out of hours support to suit – just think of us as an extension of your IT team.
You'll get comprehensive support in our standard package - we also have add on options that will expand upon the services we can offer you.
Unified communications via our Touch Technology platform
With conferencing, screen sharing, messaging and contact centre features, Touch Technology’s cloud based solution can replace your traditional phone platform, to enhance your team collaboration.
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
You need to keep your business running, no matter what happens. With Backup as a Service (BaaS), your off-site data is always safe. When disaster strikes your DRaaS facilitates you can get back up and running in no time - with no impact to your customers.
Field Engineering Services delivered via our ForeSight service
With field engineers based around the country, Intercity will be right there to support your business needs - from project deliveries to installations.
Monitoring of Critical Infrastructure
External monitoring of infrastructure is vital to deliver reliable service to end users. From emergency services to goverment agencies, Intercity keeps your people connected when it matters most.
Unrivalled IT Support Capabilities
- More Productivity: With a co-management approach, we'll provide IT support , ensuring you are covered when your in-house staff are on vacation or taking sick leave. This increased responsiveness can reduce downtime and in turn, increase employee productivity.
- Lower Costs: Because our co-management IT service is provided for a fixed monthly fee, we'll offer your business greater predictability in terms of your IT expenses as well as lower overall IT costs and reduced overheads.
- Increased Security: If you outsource your IT Support to us, you'll have access to the latest technology and IT best practices. This reduces the burden on your in-house staff of having to stay abreast of emerging IT security threats and ensures that your company has the best protection possible.
- Outstanding Service Levels: With an NPS of +79, you can be rest-assured that you will receive industry-leading levels of customer service.
- Certifications and Frameworks: With over 35 years’ global technology expertise, we pride ourselves on our industry knowledge that ensures we deliver you the most innovative, future-proof solutions for your business. We also commit to having a team of engineers equipped with the highest accreditations and certifications to ensure they have the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver exactly what your business need.
- Outsourcing your IT Support requirements can save your business money, free up more of your time, improve productivity, and bring a diverse skillset to your organisation with unique problem-solving abilities.